Cannot change Jumbotron image on my website

Hello,

I’m just getting started with my website and am having trouble changing the main image on the website. Although it’s a nice image, it wouldn’t be very professional to have the default image up on my personal blog :stuck_out_tongue:

Please see the attached image. How and where can I change it? I’m on v2.0.1, which I believe is the latest one.

Thanks in advance!

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

In order to change the Jumbotron image, you’ll need to go to Appearance > Customize > Front Page Sections > Jumbotron Section > Backgrounds.

You should be able to change the image from there.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hello there. I also new to COLORLIB. Thank You for your work. I’m facing some problems changing the Jumbotron image.
I followed all the instructions and video, but when i go to: Appearance > Customize > Front Page Sections > Jumbotron Section i have no Backgrounds side where i can select my own image. Also even the section as shown in the Illdy Theme Documentation - Colorlib is not the same. Please any help ?

It’s ok. I had to scroll down just e little bit more. Maby the link/doc are old and the view is not the same

Thank you