Cannot get rid of "no posts found" on static homepage

Dear users,
I am new to Wordpress and new to Travelify. I am building a simple website for a B&B and I prefer a static homepage with fixed text and without blog-posts. I have assigned my “Welkom”-page as homepage, I have made it static in settings>reading. I have assigned another page as blogpage (which doesn’t show in the menu). Still, everytime I start my site the “Welkom”-page shows the message “no posts found” instead of the fixed text.
Am I doing something wrong or forgetting something?
Is there a bug in Wordpress or Travelify?
Do I have to change something in the CSS (how?)?
Thanks in advance,
bbgerlachus

Hi @bbgerlachus,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site using latest version of Travelify theme and latest version of WordPress and it worked fine for me displaying the set front page content on home page as shown in the attached screenshot so it doesn’t seem the bug of WordPress or theme.

Please make sure in the set front page you have configured it to use “Default Template” as displayed in the second attached screenshot.

Also try deactivating all plugins on your site to confirm whether it’s plugin conflict issue.

Best Regards,
Movin

I have the same problem but that solution doesnt work
Please help me

@woosci This is old topic so to help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/travelify-support/ instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.