Cannot Get Rid Of Sidebar No Matter What I Try!?!

I’ve been searching the net for hours trying every possible solution people have suggested on support forums. I am still not able to remove the right sidebar from my webpage. I’ve changed function pages, sidebar pages, etc. I have even tried going to travelify’s custom CSS and entering .woocommerce #sidebar{display:none} with no success!

If you go to my webpage http://test.modellicreations.com/ , mouseover products, and then select the subcategory, you can see that there is an “empty” side bar. I want everything on my site to be set at full width.

I am not sure what else to try? I am really frustrated. I don’t know if I possibly placed code in the wrong place, or it’s not working at all?

I would really, really, REALLY, appreciate the help before I lose my mind! ;o)

It would be nice to see your actual website as right now you have coming soon page, so I can’t see your existing setup. However, if haven’t made any code modification then adding this code to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS should help to get rid of sidebar on all WooCommerce pages.

.woocommerce #secondary {
  display: none;
}
#content-woocommerce {
  width: 100%;
  box-sizing: border-box;
}

Let me know if this helps.

Doh! I am sorry! I completely forgot that the landing page was still up since I am currently making a test page.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! It worked like a charm! I sincerely appreciate it.