Can't access the Appearance/customise panels with jetpack

Hi, I am building a new site using Unite. I have installed jetpack for the mosaic tile function, but now I’ve installed I can’r access any of the “appearance” pages to make changes. I have de-activated the plugin, and the customize pages work, I re-activate it, and again I can’t access them.

Is there a problem between the theme and the plugin

Hi @michelepx2,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Unite theme and Jetpack plugin.

Please make sure that you are using latest versions of them.

This can be due to other plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except jetpack and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

It looks like the issue happens when I have Contact form 7 installed with jetpack too. So I’ll have to look up a Jetpack Contact form, or which form would you recommend? Thanks

I’ve settled on clean-and-simple-contact-form by-meg-nicholas. I tired the Jetpack form, but didn’t receive the messages, this one seems to work well, though you don’t get a copy of the messages kept in the WP admin as you do with Jetpack.

Awesome great to see you got that found out.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!