Can't add or edit counter or testimonials

I feel like my site is all of the sudden being really unresponsive…I can see the counter section but its not displaying any numbers and when I try to “add/edit counters” nothing happens…it doesnt take me anywhere or open anything new to even edit.

Same goes for testimonials section…they are now displaying both testimonials I have loaded stacked on top of each other instead of being able to use the arrow button to see the next testimonial. Can’t edit or add any new testimonials either.

PLEASE HELP.

hey there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

1. to fix counter color issue please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS
/*Counter color */
#counter .counter-description {
color: #352835;
}
  1. Testimonials - looks like you are using 2 testimonial widgets, just remove one and it should be fixed

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thanks for the feedback, but I think you have misunderstood the problems.

Counter: not a color issue but a working issue - it is displaying with text but no numbers and not “counting”–when I go in to edit/add the counter widget, I cant even open that up—i click it and nothing happens. Ive attached a screen shot of this.

Testimonials - yes, I have 2 but again - I can’t actually even remove or add or anything with the testimonials because the same add/edit button that is not working for the counter is also not working for testimonials.

Hope this makes sense.

HELP. Your answers were for issues I do not have…please review the actual problems and advise:

Counter: not a color issue but a working issue – it is displaying with text but no numbers and not “counting”–when I go in to edit/add the counter widget, I cant even open that up—i click it and nothing happens. Ive attached a screen shot of this.

Testimonials – yes, I have 2 but again – I can’t actually even remove or add or anything with the testimonials because the same add/edit button that is not working for the counter is also not working for testimonials.

Hi there

Sorry for the delay, probably i missed your reply. Looks like checking several things in the backend is necessary, please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case. Don’t forget to mark your reply as private!

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Website Login credentials:

wordpress.com site
email: [email protected]
password: bevisible2018

Thanks!

also, now the front page jumbotron does not display the rotating images - there are three loaded, it would scroll through but now that has stopped working. Again - no idea what has happened, but it feels like slowly everything in this theme is shutting down.

update:
in front page options, I turned off show services section & lightbox, reloaded - content was gone, then turned services section back on - refreshed page, all of the sudden, testimonials are not stacked, counter is working, color is back in icons – still cant click edit/add widgets to edit the counter info or testimonial info but it looks like “for now” things are slightly improved. Would still like someone to look at site and help diagnosis what is/was wrong and see how I would be able to edit counter info and testimonial widgets. Thanks!

Hi there

Yes indeed everything is not in shape and styled normally
Well, first of all, your website is extremally slow and consumes a lot of memory, you need to get rid of third-party plugins you are not using or if they are not necessary, you need to diagnose why you have so slow website,
Please deactivate all your third-party plugins and then try again customizer, let me know results

I deactivated third party plugins and ran a speed test on the website - most images were way to big. It will take me to some time to get them all but homepage is done and load speed went from 43 seconds to 5. Counter and widgets are all back in working order…can you just check to see if everything seems to be in line?

Thanks!

Hello @famousimpson

You made a great job, site is now working better than normal, its very fast :slight_smile: everything is on the place and line up correctly, take my congratulations :slight_smile:
is there anything else for me? :slight_smile:

I have added a testimonial in the test section of my wordpress site, then added the testimonial widget to my sidebar, but the testimonial does not display. Can you help?

http://magicmeadowrental.com/about/

Thanks!
ame

Hi @awauters

i cant see testimonials on your website, not on the page you provided nor on the homepage,
also, i need to check it from the backend, please open a new ticket, i cant work with the several customers in one ticket especially when investigation on the dashboard is needed. So, go ahead, open new ticket, provide description of the problem and i will assist you

Ok. Will do…yet I cant find the new ticket link. All I can find is a link to reply to old posts.

Hi there

It’s easy, let me show you, open this link :

and scroll down, you will see the form to open new ticket :slight_smile:

I will wait for the ticket author for confirmation on ticket close