Can't change header image in Jumbotron Section

Hello dear support team,

today, I downloaded the Illdy theme and I am very happy with it.
The only downside is that I am not able to change my header image in the Jumbotron settings. I start by going to Front Page Sections -> Jumbotron Section. When I am in that menu, there is no button to change the background image. The page is working just fine, but this is the only option missing. No matter what I do, the image with the girl at the window stays there.
I set a custom frontpage and my version is updated to 2.1.2 which should be the newest available.

I am looking forward to an answer that can help me with my problem. Thank you for your time!

Best regards!

Hey there

Thank you for question and happy new year :slight_smile:
please take a looks at this page: Illdy Theme Documentation - Colorlib and chapter 3. How To Setup Jumbotron / Large Hero Image watch this video and if you don’t have the same options then use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

Hello Support Team,

I read the messages about Jumbotron and I have the same problem, no option to change image in the menu. You’re proposing to help with login link, sound fine but many people have the problem, isn’t there a way to solve that by ourselves? If not, please indicate how to send you you the authorization. Thanks

hello @ralph2019

Please open a new ticket and I will help you

The Cat

Hello, I have the template HTLM animal shelter where the main image of the header index is (banner-bg) in the img folder. My question is how can I change the main image to a new one? The system does not allow me to record a new image. Thank you.

Good evening

“The system does not allow me to record a new image” - which server is this?? you definitely need to move to something else if your server is not allowing you to upload new images