Can't edit / create Menu

Hey!

I really like this theme, but somehow I am unable to create a proper menu on my one-page setup.

How do I add menu items that correspond with the home page widgets i have installed? You can see at the screenshots which elements i am using but I have no idea how to adress them with a menu so it simply scrolls downward after clicking it…

is there any way to do that?

help and thank you!

thomas

Good morning

Answer on this and other questions can be found in our documentation page:

see navigation menu setup :slight_smile:

Thank you for taking my problem seriously!

I already read through it and the video does not help me, since, like I said before and as you can see in the pictures: the widgets / sections dont show up in the options menu and I dont know how to adress them. So how can I add a specific sections that I added (e.g. contacts or testimonials) to the menu? I dont get it and the documentation does not say so…

Hi There,

Thanks a bundle for the follow-up.

Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

I can’t do that, since its a local wordpress installation. but thank you, apparently its too tricky, though it should not be. I guess I will just use another theme :slight_smile:
Thanks a lot anyway!

Hi There,

Thanks for getting back to me and for understanding.

If you get a chance to have the test site online, do let me know and I’ll be glad to have a closer look at the same.

Have a good one.