Can't edit layout and Testimonials - HELP!

Not sure what happened but I can’t edit the About and Testimonials sub-sections…

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Can you verify you have the Illdy plugin installed?

• Go to Appearance > About Illdy > Recommended Plugins.
  • Install plugins and try editing.
  • If you do have the plugin installed, kindly disable all third party plugins EXCEPT the plugins recommended by the theme, and test to see if you can edit.

Best regards,
Support.

I disabled all but the 4 recommended plugins PLUS the illdy plugin. still doesnt work.

Hi there

Looks like checking several things in the backend is necessary, please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case, also, please describe steps to replicate your problem
Don’t forget to mark your reply as private!
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

http://andreasbrinck.de/wp-admin/
user postshoppingf
pw ihave1problem
I currently have the Password plugin up, its pw 123polizei.

Thank you Noda.

Hey there

Sorry but cant use name password combination, getting this :frowning:

FEHLER: Ungültiger Benutzername. Passwort vergessen?

The combination I sent is right. Hmm?

You do Dashlane? www.dashlane.com I can send you an invite.

Thank you.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The login credentials seem to be working correctly and I was able to change the about section however the page needed to be reloaded in order for the changes to take effect.

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you.
But: Skills doesnt show up correctly still.

Hello there,

I went ahead and changed the colors used for the bars so they can be seen easily.

Best Regards,
Support

Good evening

Please try again, there was a spelling error in the additional css box and its now working after i fixed css spelling

The About section is still not working. I am considering getting rid of the bars. How can I get this working? Or how can I remove the demo bars that appear, once I deleted all the bars i added? Thank you!

Hello there,

You can use the following CSS code to remove the bars by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Remove bars*/
#about .skill .skill-top .skill-progress-bar {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you. No way to fix those beautiful bars?

Hello there,

I wanted to try testing another solution but when I try to view the website there is a password to view the page, I was able login but not view the website itself. Could you please provide that password in a private message?

Best Regards,
Support

123polizei

HI

Im sorry for asking but, what is wrong with the skill bars? I can clearly see them on the website??

Hi - thanks for following up. I somehow fixed them yesterday, not sure how. Still wondering how to get four in a row…

Hey there

“Still wondering how to get four in a row…” - I’m so sorry to say but without customization, this is not possible :frowning:
Is there anything else we can do for you?

Which file needs to be customized? Thank you for all your help.