Can't edit the slider

Hi, my Travelify theme website has the slider. I had to do some updates concerning WP and I think since then the slider doesn’t work. I’ve been able to add slides and edit them. Now I’m unable to do that. I can get to the section where in the past I’ve been able to edit the slider and can see the current selections. The publish/save changes button is ‘frozen’. Any suggestions on what’s going on and why I can no longer make changes to my slider?

WordPress 6.0.6
Travelify 3.0.8
PHP: 8.1.24

Hey there,

Could you please provide the URL of the website to identify the problem? A similar issue has already been reported.

Regards,

Hi, it’s kasiawithlove.com

Regards!

Dear @ayyakw,

I wanted to apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing. I want to assure you that the problem you have reported has been acknowledged and our team is working diligently to find a solution, I hope it will be fixed soon

If you have any further concerns or questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Warm regards,

Hi, thank you. Do you know how long will it take to fix the problem? Days or rather weeks or months? If it’s been reported before and the problem still occurs, it looks like it won’t be fixed anytime soon. I’d love to get some information to know if I had to work on new theme for my website.

Regards!

Hi @ayyakw

I completely understand and I will do my best to get you the information you need. I will escalate your query and get back to you with an estimated timeline for the resolution of the issue.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Hi, how are things going? It’s been some time since I reported the issue.