Cant get portfolio widget

In the widget menu I see various shapely widgets, but not the portfolio one. If I attempt to import shapely-widgets.wie file I get "Site does not support widget "

Similar problem here. After the update i’m completely missing the testimonial and portfolio widget even though the two tabs show up in the side bar. Very annoying.

Is there a change log or something like that?

No justinard, it’s my first installation.

Same problem here. Portfolio section disappeared from my homepage and I’m not finding the Shapely Portfolio for Home widget on the list.

Hey there

@roberman please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

Guys, please don’t post in this ticket just with “i have the same problem”, go ahead and open your ticket, such messages do nothing and it makes the ticket more complicated, you can watch this ticket for a solution, i hope you understand :slight_smile:

Thank you:

http://www.roberman.net/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=eca1dd4fcc27579bcb6a000ab0857dba

Hi there

We are working on this problem, it will be fixed very soon, sorry for this inconvenience

Hello Noda, any news?

Howdy

Ups, i lost this ticket, please update the theme and shapely companion plugin, we fixed it by the update :wink:
let me know results