Can't log in customize (HTTP ERROR 500)

Hello.
The problem began after updating a plugin for themes: “Illdy Companion” (now version 1.0.7).
When you try to go to customize - you receive the error HTTP ERROR 500 (screenshot 1), Google chrome (Console section) there was an error (screenshot 2).
If the plugin “Illdy Companion” version - 1.0.7 disable the section customize - comes normally (no error), but with a disabled plugin does not work most of the features of the theme (portfolio, counter, etc.)

website

How to fix the error?
PS: if the fix does not work, and I could throw the plugin “Illdy Companion” is more of early versions (like before no problems)

Thanks for the help.

I had the same issue immediately after updating to the latest version of Wordpress.
Then an update for the theme and the plugin were released and the Customizer started working again.

However, the theme version update messed up many of the custom CSS codes I worked on for hours.

So make sure you have a backup of everything before updating.

I had the same issue immediately after updating to the latest version of WordPress. Then an update for the theme and the plugin were released and the Customizer started working again. However, the theme version update messed up many of the custom CSS codes I worked on for hours. So make sure you have a backup of everything before updating.

I assumed it was :frowning:
I did the opposite, first, I have updated the plugin - then updated WordPress itself.
You don’t have the old version of the plugin? (trying to find it-no luck yet) :frowning:

I did a backup before the update so I have a full backup with the old version.

I did a backup before the update so I have a full backup with the old version.

And backup you cannot see: you have a folder with the plugin are: /public_html/wp-content/plugins/illdy-companion
I forgot :frowning: to make a backup.
In any case - thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Hi guys,

Make sure the plugin and the theme are up-to-date? If that is the case, then can you pass us the WP & FTP login details in a private reply, and the issue you’re getting in particular with steps to reproduce? So, that we can help you to fix it.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi guys,

Make sure the plugin and the theme are up-to-date? If that is the case, then can you pass us the WP & FTP login details in a private reply, and the issue you’re getting in particular with steps to reproduce? So, that we can help you to fix it.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi!
All latest versions, tried to find the old version of the plugin illdy-companion - not found. What he did: removed Wordpress and re-installed - did not help :frowning:

You receive the error-log writes::

[18-Mar-2017 22:35:02 UTC] PHP Warning:  require_once(/home/alexand1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/_inc/lib/tracks/client.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/alexand1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/class.jetpack-tracks.php on line 6
[18-Mar-2017 22:35:02 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/alexand1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/_inc/lib/tracks/client.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in /home/alexand1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/class.jetpack-tracks.php on line 6

The problem is definitely in the plugin: illdy-companion (after disabling it section customize works!)

PS: don’t quite understand what you want :frowning: to give an account with rights (admin)?

understood.
Case you update the theme was modified a number of css properties (names) and most importantly - function.php.
Because of this I got an error (because I worked under him).
Now floated layout(which I modified), but most importantly I had access customize.

Thanks to all who responded.

Hi,

It seems the issues is from the Jetpack, some file is missing. Can you try to disable Jetpack and see that fixes anything?

[18-Mar-2017 22:35:02 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/alexand1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/_inc/lib/tracks/client.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in /home/alexand1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/class.jetpack-tracks.php on line 6

or Make sure that and this file exists in its appropriate locations.

[18-Mar-2017 22:35:02 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/alexand1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/_inc/lib/tracks/client.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/alexand1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/class.jetpack-tracks.php on line 6

If that didn’t goes well, please pass us the WP and FTP login details in a private reply, I can check what’s going wrong.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

If that didn’t goes well, please pass us the WP and FTP login details in a private reply, I can check what’s going wrong.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi.
The problem with the enter in customize I decided (wrote up). Now simply hands do not reach - I was a freelancer and he can’t say when I will work, and when not :slight_smile: (and, therefore, when at me to appear time for their website)

There was another problem, those styles that I used the redesign…after updating the theme (which also have an 500 error enter in customize) Many css rules no longer work (apparently you have changed the names or something was removed - because of this layout and swam (although the last update of the theme - redesign I had finished almost 90-95%

PS: I hope this weekend to appear at the time and I will adjust your custom styles in accordance with what happened after the last update of the theme.

Hi,

So, you meant those 500 errors are resolved now?

All the best for your weekend, hope you edit the theme according to your needs. In case you need any help, don’t hesitate to ask us.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

So, you meant those 500 errors are resolved now?

yes, the problem with 500 error - solved.
Left with design sheets (css) to Understand

Hi,

Ah, cool to hear that the issue is resolved. :slight_smile:

For CSS, if you have any doubts don’t hesitate to contact us. :slight_smile:

Have a great day.

Regards,

Hi, Ah, cool to hear that the issue is resolved. ? For CSS, if you have any doubts don’t hesitate to contact us. ? Have a great day. Regards,

No, for css just need to check with the names of the css classes (as they are called now) - there are problems hopefully will not arise.

After you get back to customize, looked at the functionality that you added in the latest theme update. No words - 5+… a Lot on earlier versions lacked.

Thank you!!! :slight_smile: