Can't manage to get contact section to work

Hello, i’m having trouble making the contact section working.

I’ve put my email address in the sendEmail.php file but i get an error.

Do you have any ideas?

Thank you!

Hello!
Is this posted question from me? If it is so, it must be several months old. Please ignore, I have made to work. If it is for somebody else, please ignore what I am writing now.

Best regards,
Sarfraz

Hi @pierresoulier,
Thanks for reaching out.
Unfortunately your screenshot is not quite clear. Could you please provide us with a more clear screenshot so that we can have a view of the error generated and possibly offer a suggestion to this.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

Actually i don’t know anything about php and js. I’m just able to manage html.

My question is, from your template how can i make the contact form work?

Thank you

Hi there,
Thanks for writing back.
In relation to your question here, you would need some custom PHP code to make the form to work. I would suggest on hiring a developer to have this functionality integrated or else services from Envato https://colorlib.com/out/envatostudio

Sorry that I was not of much help on this one.
Best Regards,
Support.

Isn’t your template supposed to be easily working?

I’ve changed my email address in the sendEmail.php file but i still get an error

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch.
Unfortunately your screenshots are not quite clear enough. Could you perhaps let us know of the error generated. You can also provide us with a link to the site.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards.

Ok so in the attachments you will find the java scriptgiven with the template that i did not changed at all. Same goes with the php where i just put my email in the first few lines.

And here is the website: http://le-declick.fr/

At the bottom of the page there is the contact section but it always tell that something wrong happened when someone want to contact me.

Thank you

Hi there

everything looks correct, can you please try to use email something like @gmail.com @yahoo.com?
data is transferred from this page but it’s not handled by the server, i think you can find error log in your server log file and that would be informative