Careers Template - change color, add logo

Hi,

Grateful for your help. I’m trying to make two changes to the Careers template:

1. I’ve removed the background picture on the index page. The background is now dark grey. I want to change it to green - #15B179 hex color. I can’t seem to do this. What do I need to change to change the background color?

2. I want to change the ‘CAREERS’ text to my organization’s logo, which is a .png I can’t seem to do this. What do I need to change? Here’s the code as it stands:

Careers

Thanks in advance for your help!

Simon

Hi Simon

Please provide a direct link to the page in question

Regards

Thanks for coming back to me. My website isn’t hosted yet, so I can’t send you a link. But I am referring to the index.html file within the careers template zip file that I downloaded.

Hi

Im sorry, but I can’t reproduce the problem only with that screenshot, you can update this ticket when you upload it on the server.

Please also note, at least beginner experience is needed to work with HTML templates

Regards

Thank you, I am experienced building and deploying websites.

The point is that either this is a bug, or you have created a convoluted CSS structure that there is no documentation for. I’m also not sure why you need me to deploy something for you to troubleshoot - literally all I have done is remove the background image for the index.html of the careers template:

https://preview.colorlib.com/#careers

Hi

Ok, back to your questions:

1. I’ve removed the background picture on the index page. - you need to find CSS code responding to the color and change it in the CSS file,
  2. I want to change the ‘CAREERS’ text to my organization’s logo,- same here, you need to replace the text with IMG tag

Please note, these changes require very basic HTML knowledge

Regards

No that is not what I asked.

I can remove the background picture myself.

When I do this, the background becomes a shade of grey.

Under .bg-image in the CSS file, ‘background’ is listed as: rgba(22, 68, 186, 0.9)

Editing this rgba color does not change the color of the background. The only grey I can find in the CSS file is #343a40. I have replaced every single instance of this in the CSS file, and none of this changes the background.

This is a bug. Please fix this.

hi

Are you reffering this this css code:

.section-hero.overlay:before {
    z-index: 1;
    position: absolute;
    content: "";
    top: 0;
    left: 0;
    right: 0;
    bottom: 0;
    background: #dc0d0d80;