Carousel Image Sizes

Hello,

I am a newbie at all of this, but so far I have had pretty good luck with the Unite theme. I love the theme and think it is great!

I do have three questions though.Two of them about the slider.

1. The main one having to with the image sizes for the Carousel Slider.I have made three images exactly 1100 x 600 and made them the featured images. The slider works correctly, but the images are not the full image size on the page. They seem to be about 2/3 the size they should be. What am I doing wrong? How do I fix this?

2. Upon loading up of the page with the slider, the slider does not automatically start and move after the time I have set for it. Why is this? What am I doing wrong and how do I fix this?

3. Is there a way to remove the title of the page from the page itself, but leave it as part of the navigation? (Specifically the Home page. I want to remove the title ‘Home’)

Here is the link to the page itself. Thanks for your help!

Hi @zuba19,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. The main one having to with the image sizes for the Carousel Slider.I have made three images exactly 1100 x 600 and made them the featured images. The slider works correctly, but the images are not the full image size on the page. They seem to be about 2/3 the size they should be. What am I doing wrong? How do I fix this?

In the Unite theme the slider is not fill width which you can see on this demo page Home - Unite Demo

It’s full width on our Sparkling theme Sparkling - Free flat design WordPress theme developed using Bootstrap 3 and is well suited for blogs, portfolio, design, photography and other creative websites

2. Upon loading up of the page with the slider, the slider does not automatically start and move after the time I have set for it. Why is this? What am I doing wrong and how do I fix this?

I visited your site http://www.mancerapaintings.com/?page_id=2 and found it’s moving automatically.

Is it working fine now?

3. Is there a way to remove the title of the page from the page itself, but leave it as part of the navigation? (Specifically the Home page. I want to remove the title ‘Home’)

You can achieve this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Apperance -> Theme Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

body.page .entry-header.page-header {
  display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Movin