Carpool Template

Hi,

I purchased the single license and downloaded the Carbook template recently.

I’m trying to update the Google map on the contact page. Where exactly do I insert my api key? And once I do that will it get rid of the “for development purposes only” watermark?

Thanks,

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

The HTML templates are provided as they are and there are no functions to add the Google Map API key.

You will need to modify the code from the template file where you are including the maps to add a key parameter.

For more information on authentication and Google Maps JavaScript API services please see: Using API Keys  |  Maps JavaScript API  |  Google Developers

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thanks for the information.

I’ve also noticed that there are a few files that I’m not able to edit because they are remote.
How would I remove, or access them?

hey there

Which files? they might be files from the google cloud map or similar sources and not necessary to edit them

Hi Noda,

I was able to figure out those files, and yes they were cloud map files etc.
After customizing the template, I’m noticing that my website doesn’t resize properly on mobile devices. Would you be able to let me know which part of the style.css code handles that? I have noticed a few different @media sections.

FYI it’s for the CarBook template. I just noticed the typo in my title.

Thanks!

Hi there

Please make your question as clear as possible, which part is not responsive? can you post screenshot? also, please provide url of the website