category page not showing products

Hi Guys!

Thank you very much for the free theme. Love it.

For some reason, products are not showing up on the category pages. I have gone through the settings and changed them over and over but can’t get them to appear.

Can you please help?

Would prefer not to post a link to my site in the forum. Please tell me how to get the link to you.

Thank you.

Without seeing your website URL there is not much I can help. Please post your website url like this colorlib(.)com so it doesn’t become and active link. I will also make sure to remove it once this thread is resolved.

Thank you Aigars.

Didn’t quite understand how to put this link in ehsat you sent.

patrickmattingley(.)com/referral-list/product-category/memberships/

This is supposed to be protected but not sure why its not showing as protected either.

I imagine you may need login info as well?

Let me know! Thank you!

I get an error message saying “Oops! This Content is Members Only” which means that you have set your entire store for registered users only but I have no Idea how you managed to do that. Maybe it is some kind of plugin or WooCommerce functionality but I have never seen anything like that.

To make things even worse there is a two different website one running on www.your-domain.com and second one is just your-domain.com. Probably it causes a lot of 404 errors across your website because rewrite rules aren’t working properly.