Category Page Post Limit

Hi there,

I was wondering if there was an easy way to increase the number of posts that are shown under each category.
I created a menu sub item that points to a category, however whenever I click on it, it seems to limit the number of posts per page.

Is there a way to increase the number of posts per category? I’d like to include a whole category onto one page.

(Ps. I’m pretty new to WP in general so any help would be greatly appreciated!)

Thanks
Chris

Hi Chris,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can increase the number of posts that are shown under each category by setting the number in the site option “Blog pages show at most” as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks Movin,

So this setting won’t affect the front page? If not, how do I change the number of posts on the front page?

Also. Is there a way to change the order of the blog post page to show oldest > Newest and not have it affect the front page?

Thanks
Chris

So this setting won’t affect the front page? If not, how do I change the number of posts on the front page?

What is your front page? Is it blog page or static front page?

It will affect front page if it is blog page.

Also. Is there a way to change the order of the blog post page to show oldest > Newest and not have it affect the front page?

Could you please tell me what is your front page?

Hi Movin,

My blog is travellingminons.com

I’m not sure what my front page is. I don’t believe its static.

Thanks
Chris

I visited your site but i couldn’t access it because it is displaying the following error message.

This site can’t be reached

yoursite.com took too long to respond.

Please advise.

Whoops!

I tottally spelt it wrong. It should be:

I could access your site now and confirmed your site front / home page is blog page.