Center entire theme including nav & header

Hi,

Great theme!
Although I’d love to see it centered altogether: not just the main page or posts.
In my case the navigation and header should be centered as well and still remain responsive.

Can you help me center the header + navigation?

If it’s not possible, please let me know so I can give up and stop trying :wink:

Hi @Sperziemone,

Thanks for posting on the forum.

Centering the header + navigation will require some extra coding but we can do it easily specific for your site if your menu items remains static.

Please share me your site link so that i can help you to achieve it specific for your site.

To fit more navigation menu items in the horizontal space, use the following CSS code in by adding it in the style.css file of your child theme or add it in your site using the following plugin.

#site-navigation ul {
   max-width: 100%;
   width: 93%;
}

Kind Regards,
Vinod Dalvi

I’d like to do this too.

Btw, beautifully clean theme. :slight_smile:

Deborah

domain: deborahbrancheau.com

Hi Deborah,

Thanks for posting on the forum.

You can do this for your site by using the following CSS code specifically developed for your site. Use the provided CSS code as described in my previous reply.

#site-navigation {
	background: #fff;
}

div#main-nav-wrapper {
	float: none;
	overflow: hidden;
	width: 870px;
	margin: 0 auto;
	background: transparent;
	box-shadow: none;
	max-width: 100%;
}

Cheers,
Vinod Dalvi

Hi, I’ve been asking this questions, but haven’t received a reply. So Hope I can ask you here.

I just changed my menu and it moved to right side instead of it’s center. This is the conversation before.

-I’m trying to move my menu to center and added this code below to style.css in child theme.

#main-nav ul li:first-child {
margin-left: 300px;
}

Then the drop down doesn’t work right. It’s all over and Aigars gave me the code below.

#menu-item-13 {
}

It worked before, but when I changed my menu, it moved to right side and when I use the code

#main-nav ul li:first-child {
}

same thing happens. I don’t know what #menu-item-13means, and don’t know why it doesn’t work when I change menu contents.
Please help!

My site is : http://styleimported.net