Center main content area

Hi
My main content alligns to the left when in full width mode.
How do I change that?

Hi @verigocosta,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it’s displaying so that i can help you to center align it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi

I hope that you are well and thank you for your reply.

The url is http://naturalhair.gr/

Thank you.

I visited your shared site but didn’t find the full width page there which is aligned to the left so could you please share me the page URL from your site where it’s displaying so that i can help you to center align it?

Dear Movin

In the layout options of the Activello theme, I have selected the full width option. The url that I have sent you is the home page with the full width option enabled and there it is pretty clear that the slider and all the other content is alligned on the left. It is quite obvious. In the photo you can see where I have drawn the black lines left and right of the content.

The issue is occurred on your site due to the layout created by siteorigin panel plugin.

You can try resolving this issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.fb_iframe_widget iframe,
.fb_iframe_widget span {
  float: right;
}
.soliloquy-container {
    margin: 0 auto !important;
}
#pg-7-2 .panel-grid-cell,
#pg-7-3 .panel-grid-cell,
#pg-7-4 .panel-grid-cell {
    text-align: center;
}