Centering team section text

Hi,
I’m trying to center the text in the team section with custom CSS, how can I do that?

Thanks
Marcela

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to center the text by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Center team text*/
#team .section-content .person .person-content p {
    text-align: center;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you! I’m also having some trouble with duplicated page titles (they appear both in the jumbotron section and right below it), is there a code to fix that?

Best,
Marcela

Hello there,

You can use the following CSS code to remove the title by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.
/Remove title/
#blog .blog-post .blog-post-title {
display: none;
}

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for your help! I used the code but unfortunately it still shows a duplicated title, here’s the screenshot:

Okay, apparently this was an issue with a plugin I was using, seems to be working now.

But now I’m having trouble setting up the Projects section. When I insert an URL, it disappears and then when I click on the corresponding image, it just opens it in full size.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please ensure the you have updated the theme and plugins by going to Dashboard > Updates and install all the pending updates that are available.

Best Regards,
Support

Yes, everything is up to date. As I can see from other topics with the same complaint, it’s a bug in the theme. Any ideas when we’ll get a fix? A projects section that only displays images is not very useful.