centre logo

Hi folks

I have gone through all your posts on this but cant seem to find anything to help me. Using the theme activello. I wanted to widen the logo to spread across the entire width of the page. So I changed the max width but it only moved across to the right and won’t move left to become centred. Any ideas how to fix so it spreads across the page?

#logo img {
max-width: 1400px;

Hi @madthing,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#masthead > .container {
    max-width: 100%;
    width: 100%;
    padding: 0;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin

Thanks for your reply. That worked, but its still not all the way the to edges? Just like in the activello demo?

Any ideas?

Hi @madthing,

I visited your site and found the image is displaying full width without any issue.

Could you please share me the screenshot of the issue and also tell me which browser you are using so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

HI Movin

Its still showing like it isnt all the way over each side. (maybe thats because I have a large screen?)

Here is a screen grab. And below it is a screen grab of what I would like it to look like (cropped pic accordingly)

Hi @madthing,

It seems your second screenshot is not shared correctly so could you please share it again?

Also please make sure you are using the image larger in screen size and not limited like this http://www.fionamaddenphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/IMG_8999logo.jpg

Regards,
Movin

ok got it! DOH the picture wasnt large enough. Thanks for your help! :wink:

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: