change backgroundcolor of header in a new order confirmation

When I will get a new E-Mail the Header have a violett backgroundcolor.
I want to Change the Header into White backgroundcolor and black text like in the enclosed example.
Hope you can help me there.
kindly regards

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can edit the Woocommerce template by going to WooCommerce > Settings > Emails > Email Sender Options and from there you can change the template color options.

Best Regards,
Support

Kindly regards for your answer.
But when I change the base Color to White also some text will become White and you cannot see it.
So please let me know how I can only Change the backgroundcolor with the hex #96588a to #ffffff at the top or in the Header.
kindly regards.

Hey there,

To do this you’ll have to edit the WooCommerce email template.

To make things easier for you I recommend using a plugin such as this one to do what you wish to do.

Best regards,
Support.

Thanks for your answer.
It seems I must buy the pro Version in this plugin to Change the Background of the Headline.
Can you tell me the filename of the email template where I can Change the Background Color of the Headline.

kindly regards.

Hello!
It seems I have find a solution.
I Changed in the file /wp-content\plugins\woocommere\templates\emails\email-styles.php
the following Code

#template_header {
	background-color: #ffffff;
	border-radius: 3px 3px 0 0 !important;
	color: #000000;
	border-bottom: 0;
	font-weight: bold;
	line-height: 100%;
	vertical-align: middle;
	font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif;
}

#template_header h1,
#template_header h1 a {
	color: #000000;
}

Then it works.
kindly regards

Awesome.

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community as well.

Please let us know if there’s anything else I can do for you.

Best Regards,
Support

I noticed that I must copy the file email-styles.php per ftp to the webserver after I have done an update of woocommerce.

May there is a solution where I can add for exampel a Code into functions.php. So I a fix solution also when I do the next update.

kindly regards