Change bg color/image for top nav, remove mouseover for tables

I would like to change the background of the top nav/main menubar/title area to be the same as the main body area. I have a basic background image I want to tile there. I’d also like to change the font color for the top nav/menu area to white #FFFFFF.

Also, I would like to remove the mouseover effect that seems to be built-in for any and all tables I create in shapely.

Last, it might be nice to also be able to change the footer background to the same as the main area as well.

Thank you!

Hi @meridianform,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I would like to change the background of the top nav/main menubar/title area to be the same as the main body area. I have a basic background image I want to tile there. I’d also like to change the font color for the top nav/menu area to white #FFFFFF.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Shapely Options -> Other

nav#site-navigation {
    background: #F5F5F5;
}
nav#site-navigation a {
    color: #fff;
}

Please change the color value in the above code to whatever you want to use by referring the following pages.

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colorvalues.asp
http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_colorpicker.asp

Also, I would like to remove the mouseover effect that seems to be built-in for any and all tables I create in shapely.

Last, it might be nice to also be able to change the footer background to the same as the main area as well.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for your other questions here Shapely - Colorlib Support Forum instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Best Regards,
Movin