Change Blog Header Text?

Is it possible to change the blog header text? On some pages, it automatically displays site name and tagline; then on others, it displays “archives:”. Where or how can I change this?
Calendar plugin: The Events Calendar by Modern Tribe
Thanks!

Hello @silverstars,

To change the default category and archives text please go on inside the WordPress installation folder on your server > wp-content > themes > illdy > inc > template-tags.php

You can also find the bottom header content inside sections > blog-bottom-header.php

I hope this gets you further with the setup of your website.

Best regards

Thanks but could you be more specific? Here is the blog-bottom-header.php:
<?php
/**

• The template for dispalying the bottom header section in blog.
  • @package WordPress
  • @subpackage illdy
    */
    ?>
    <div class=“bottom-header blog”>
    <div class=“container”>
    <div class=“row”>
    <?php if( is_page_template( ‘page-templates/blog.php’ ) || is_singular() ): ?>
    <div class=“col-sm-12”>
    <h2><?php echo esc_html( get_bloginfo( ‘name’ ) ); ?><span class=“span-dot”><?php e( ‘.’, ‘illdy’ ); ?></span></h2>
    </div><!–/.col-sm-12–>
    <div class=“col-sm-8 col-sm-offset-2”>
    <p><?php echo esc_html( get_bloginfo( ‘description’ ) ); ?></p>
    </div><!–/.col-sm-8.col-sm-offset-2–>
    <?php else: ?>
    <div class=“col-sm-12”>
    <?php illdy_archive_title( ‘<h2>’, ‘<span class=“span-dot”>’. esc_html
    _( ‘.’, ‘illdy’ ) .’</span></h2>’ ); ?>
    </div><!–/.col-sm-12–>
    <div class=“col-sm-8 col-sm-offset-2”>
    <?php illdy_archive_description( ‘<p>’, ‘</p>’ ); ?>
    </div><!–/.col-sm-8.col-sm-offset-2–>
    <?php endif; ?>
    </div><!–/.row–>
    </div><!–/.container–>
    </div><!–/.bottom-header.blog–>

What exactly do I change? Thanks!

Hello @silverstars,

This raw deals with the site title:
<h2><?php echo esc_html( get_bloginfo( ‘name’ ) ); ?><span class=”span-dot”><?php _e( ‘.’, ‘illdy’ ); ?></span></h2>

This one with the site description:

<p><?php echo esc_html( get_bloginfo( ‘description’ ) ); ?></p>

Regards

Is it possible for me to change the blog header text, I have no template-tags.php that I can find as with previous support request? On some pages, it displays “archives:”. I can change it so all pages say the same, but not so they say different things? Where or how can I change this Please?

Hi there! i need help with this too. The advice to go to server (which I have no idea how to do) is beyond me. Any step by step on how to fix this header issue?

Thanks.

its in cpanel under files scroll down and then hit file manger and ok on next window…that’s where you find these files

DocNoahbody

i’m sorry but i’m new in this. where is cpanel?

cheers…The cpanel is when you log into your site provider ex. (siteground) you hit accounts and you will see cpanel in the top left…but not all host providers have this…if you dont…call host provider and just tell them what you want to do…and they will guide you to the right program to do it…but not with standing…I would just search how to make my blog header font different with illdy…that should get ya some code…this is code I used to change some stuff around…you just add it in additional CSS on the theme edit…each section will change certain parts…so you can try 1 at a time and see what it does…also do the google like I suggested…also if you go on your page and highlight some text for example…right click and use the code inspector…on the right you will see code sections like this below…but more user friendly…you can actually copy sections and paste them in the CSS section…then change details as you like so high light the blog text then right click use inspector…just experiment its fun…I hope some of this helps…as I am new to wordpress…but not html

#blog .blog-post .blog-post-entry p {
line-height: 1.6;
color: #ffffff;
}

/banner page title color/
#header .bottom-header h1{
color:#81a623!important;
font-size: 33px !important;
}

.bottom-header h2 {
color: #81a623!important;
so here you could put a font as like–