Change button style

Hello,

Firstly, this is a beautiful theme. Thank you very much. Secondly, I would like to change the style of my demo-site left button to be exactly like the following button “Gato Chapeu”

https://ca.godaddy.com/promos/campaigns/cats-with-hats

Hello @summermadness,

First of all, thank you very much for the interest in our themes and for the kind words!

Unfortunately, I cannot assist you with such modifications in the free support scope as it would require extensive custom work. If you are looking for any premium dedicated services you can add me on Skype ( Ion Rutz ) for more details on what it would take to achieve this and a price quote.

The same applies for the menu position request in the other tread, since that modification might create unwanted mobile issues therefore a need for extra coding.

Sorry that I cannot be of more help…

Regards

Hello Ion,

Thank you very much for your response. Is the following in the scope of free support?

1. Change button color

2. Make a wider button

3. Change button font and font size

Hello,

Such styling modifications does not fall into the free support scope, but I can do my best to guide you around with a couple of CSS hacks for it. Please provide the website link so I can have a live investigation and start this off.

If you are looking for dedicated premium support, setup and design services you should add me on Skype (Ion Rutz) for more information about it.

Kind regards