Change color in Contact Us form

Hi, i have a few questions:

1. How to change the color for the words on the form? (name, email, messages, etc)
  2. How to change the color of the words (including title) in Contact Us section?
  3. Is there anyway for us to add description above our details in the Contact Us section?
  4. Is there any way for us to insert a pricing/package table on the website?(not in Contact Us)

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hey there,

Unfortunately, there are no options to make such changes. All of those need to be changed by custom CSS. I see you have already made some changes. Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Regards,

Can you send me the custom CSS for the 4 questions above? Appreciate alot!

Hey there,

There is no pricing table option in the theme, but it can be added using a third-party plugin.

Regards,

ok understood. can you send me the custom CSS for the stuff below:

1. To change the color for the words on the form (name, email, messages, etc)
  2. To change the color of the words (including title) in Contact Us section
  3. To add description above our details (phone, email, address) in the Contact Us section

Appreciate alot!

Hey there

Sure, I can help you, but please provide URL of the website, I tried but its not working.

Regards,

https://vdata.asia/payroll/

Hi here’s the website, thank you!

Hey there,

Please add this CSS code in the Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.kaliforms-form-container label {
color: #ffffff;
}

Sorry but its not possible to add any new text if there is no option from the form options from the backend

Let me know is there is anything else.

Hi there, i’ve tried that code but it’s still the same, the words (first name, last name, emil, messages) are still black.

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback, I see.
Try this version of the code:

.kaliforms-form-container label {
    color: #ffffff !important;
}

Regards,