Change color of font of a plugin

Hi there!

First of all. Great theme. Thnx!

I was wondering how i can change the color (purple to white) on this page (http://test.pablovanhamersveld.com/onze-autos/).

I changed all the colors in the color customizer section before, but it isnt working. I just want the color to be white.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a great day!

Pablo.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to change the font color in the buttons by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Button font color*/
.btn, .button {
    color: white;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you! I’ve tried the code above. But the font stays purple.

Do you also know why the pictures of my plugin are not working on this site?

Can you give me an CSS to fix them both?

Hope to hear from you. Thanks in advance.

Pablo

Hello there,

The button color has been changed to white and there is nothing currently on the page that is purple. Could you please provide more information regarding the plugin issue?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

I’ve changed the page so you can see the problem http://test.pablovanhamersveld.com/onze-autos/ Some of the font colors are still purple. :S

What do you like to know about the plugin. The problem is that the turning wheel has to display pictures of cars.

The name of the plugin is ‘autodealers’.

If you need more info, i like to send you morgen.

Hope to hear from you. THnx!

Pablo

Hello there,

Please try using the following CSS to change the buttons colors:

/*Button colors*/
a:visited {
}

.btn:visited {
}

As it goes for the images, do you have a plugin called lazy loader active? If so please disable that plugin.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

Tnx for your feedback.

The font is great now. Thnx!

I dont have any other plugins running. Only your theme and advised plugins who are coming with the theme.

Hope you have an sollution.

Pablo

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked.

As it goes for the autodealers plugin, please use the following plugin to delete your WordPress cache then reload the page:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi!

This plugin doesnt do the job. I contacted autodealers.nl and they told me i had to make a change in the code.

The wheels of the photo’s keep spinning because i have bootstrap in the website, but needs bootstrap.min.js (Javascript).

They told me to put this Bootstrap Javascript in the website through editor.

Do you have a description about how to fix bootstrap javascript in the website?

Like to hear from you. Thanks again.

Pablo