Change color on popover

Hello,

I am using the plugin EBS as you recommended, but I am struggling to change the red color from your theme. Is it possible to change that?
I am using several popover on the same page, and I’d like to have different colors as well.

Thanks for your help.

Hi @nacko,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Do you want to change the red color only from the popover or from all the site?

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you to remove it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hello Movin,

I’d like to change on specific popover (or tooltip). On the same page, I could have different colors.

Here is a page where I tried to summarize: https://www.readinguide.com/de/test-4/#
You can see on the first line two examples: tooltip, and popover.
I’d like the text to be with the same color than the rest and when clicking (or hovering), the box show up.

Thanks,
nacko.

I’d like the text to be with the same color than the rest and when clicking (or hovering), the box show up.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of the latest version of Sparkling theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Sparkling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.list-group a {
    color: #34495E;
}
.list-group button {
    background: #34495E;
    border-color: #34495E;
}

Hello Movin,

Thanks for your answer. Looking at the results, the popover still have the form of a button and not as a “normal” text. The tooltip would be the closest to what I am looking for.
On laptop, it would be what I need, only issue is on mobile. Once the user click on the tooltip, there is no way to close it except clicking on another one. Is there a way to close the tooltip when clicking anywhere on the page?

Thanks for your support,
nacko.

On laptop, it would be what I need, only issue is on mobile. Once the user click on the tooltip, there is no way to close it except clicking on another one. Is there a way to close the tooltip when clicking anywhere on the page?

It is not managed by theme but by Easy Bootstrap Shortcode plugin so please contact their support regarding this [Easy Bootstrap Shortcode] Support | WordPress.org

Ok thanks a lot, I’ll check with them. At least, it is not red anymore :slight_smile:

Have a nice day,
nacko

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: