Change Copyright and title on Portfolio page

Hi! above all wanted to thank you for this theme, it’s amazing.
I’ve been reviewing the forum and has been very helpful to customize the theme, but I have not managed to resolve some issues.
1- I wish I could change the “Theme by…” and add my own copyright and license, but I can not see how I can do without installing the child-theme.

I added the widget to Porfolio and I would like to handle it as a blog, so I added the News page showing the contents that I add.
2- How can I do to delete the title “Project type: News” on News page. I was able to delete double titles in other pages but can’t get it here.
3- I also like to know if you can add to this page a side bar like a blog archives but associated with the projects.

Thank you very much

Hi @noelle,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1- I wish I could change the “Theme by…” and add my own copyright and license, but I can not see how I can do without installing the child-theme.

You can try removing default copyright text by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Shapely Options -> Other

.footer-credits {
    display: none;
}

Then add your own as described in the following topic.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/copyright-message/

2- How can I do to delete the title “Project type: News” on News page. I was able to delete double titles in other pages but can’t get it here.

Use below CSS code as described above to achieve this.

.tax-jetpack-portfolio-type.term-news header.page-header {
    display: none;
}

3- I also like to know if you can add to this page a side bar like a blog archives but associated with the projects.

You can display the default sidebar on that page and then change it to another dynamic sidebar using the below plugin having widgets related to projects.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin!
Thanks for your help :slight_smile:
I delete the copyright text with the code that you pointed me, but does not show me the information I add in the Footer Copyright text.
Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Footer
How can I fix it to show the text?

Thanks again, Noelle

I delete the copyright text with the code that you pointed me, but does not show me the information I add in the Footer Copyright text.

It is displaying fine for me on my test site.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

Hi Movin, My site log in details are: Username: noelle pass: laspimpinelas1624
Thanks!

Thank you for sharing the site credentials?

Have you shared me your site URL in the topic?

If not then please share it.

Sorry, I thought I had shared with you. The site is www.chilecooks.cl

Please check your site i have resolved the issue on it.

Thank you very much Movin! I’m keeping the credits for the theme on my License because the theme is awsome!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Hey there :slight_smile:

I’ve the same problem, Copyright is hidden with CSS, but Footer Copyright Text is not shown…
Can you tell the issue?

Thank you 4 this nice Theme & your help!

@michi8c To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.