Change font and box color of text box on slider

I have a calendar running on my site - and I have configured it such that properly tagged calendar entries show up on the home page. If they have a featured image, they also show up in the slider.
Usually, the text box in the slider has two components: A title box with the post title (in my case beautifully showing in white on blue), and an excerpt (beginning of the post). This shows in white on semitransparent dark gray.
In the case of the calendar entries, I get a 3rd piece: Between the title and the excerpt, I am getting two lines for “where” and “when”. These display as very dark gray on dark gray (= barely readable).
What do I have to add to my custom CSS to either change the color of the text for “where” and “when”, or to change the color of the background to a lighter shade of (still semi-transparent) gray?

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

p.s. for support inquiries use an only brief description of the problem, you could ask like this, "i want to change the color of “this” text on the homepage slider ", this will saves your and our time :slight_smile:

Hello Noda, thanks for replying.

It’s www.baylands.org/web

Georg

Good evening

Thank you, Greg, please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

.slides .ai1ec-excerpt {
color: white;
}

Thanks a lot - worked like a charm!

You are always welcome :slight_smile:
I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!