Change Font Color In Sidebar for Sparkling WordPress theme

First of all, I want to say that I really love this theme. It’s clean and simple! The one thing I can’t figure out is how to change the font color of the sidebar. Seems like a pretty simple task,eh? I’d like the font to match the theme font color of #6b6b6b. I know it’s a simple fix, but if someone can point me in the right direction, I’d be forever thankful!

P.S. Google Chrome totally ruins this theme. It looks awesome in Safari and Firefox.

I’ve found it after a bit more in depth searching. I’ll leave this here in case anyone else needs help. You’ll just need to change the code below to change the font color.

#secondary .widget {
  margin-bottom: 50px;
  color: #C1C0C0;
  overflow: hidden;
}

Hello:
I agree that this is a great, clean theme that’s easy to use. However, I find the light gray font of the sidebar difficult to read.

I tried the above solution, but even after changing the code the sidebar font on my Sparkling theme remains the same.
I’d appreciate any other ideas.
Thank you!

Hi @stephinexo,

Awesome great to see you got that resolved.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Cheers,
Movin

Hi @sickdays,

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/sparkling/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Thanks,
Movin