Change font in call to action

Hey there and many greetings from Germany!
I love Sparkling! But some days ago I thought “Well, let’s crawl the net for some new modern theme”. I searched for nights. And ended up with: Sparkling! :wink: Nothing could beat it. But I am throwing some new paint at the wall right now, that’s why I need a solution to the following question:

How can I change the font in the Call to Action area (I mean the text an d the button-text) to Roboto-Slab?
I already figures out by myself that I can toggle colour and height with this Custom CSS:

.cfa-text {
color: #ffffff; font-size: 16px;
}

But what about the font itself? If I only could code … :wink:
Ah, and by the way: can I change the height of the whole CTA-Stripe?

Thank you in advance!

Hi,

Thank you so much for the kind words, we appreciate it. :slight_smile:

You can try some Google fonts plugin for that, https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-google-fonts/

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hey Laranz! Works with that plugin, thanx! But: Is there a way to narrow the Call-to-action area, toggle it’s height?

HI,

Can you give us the URL of the page so that I can help you with the Custom CSS, you want to reduce the CTA button height right?

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

But: Is there a way to narrow the Call-to-action area, toggle it’s height?

You can toggle Call to action area height by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

#page .cfa {
    padding: 15px 0px;
}

You can change the value 15px in the above CSS code to reduce or increase height.

@movin and colorlib in general: You’ve been a great help, thank you. I really appreciate this amount of support for a completely free and open-source theme. Great work!

You are always welcome here :slight_smile: