Change Footer Widget Height/menu

Hello everybody. I am using that Sparkling theme and it is awasome! I made a lot of css changes but I still have 2 small questions about design.

1. How can I change the height of footer widget/menu area? I know It is depends number of element on list but I have four list items for sure and I want to reduce it.

2. How can I reduce the height of gaps between list items? With reducing the gaps I hope the area height will get shorten and looks better.

My site is: http://www.ibrahimsamisarac.com.tr/

You can see the dark grey are of widgets before the social media footer menu. (YAZILAR and SAYFALAR Menus)

Thanks already! :slight_smile:

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to change the padding and height by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Change padding and height*/
#footer-area .footer-widget-area {
    padding: 10px 0 10px 0;
    height: 200px;
}

The following CSS code will reduce the gap in the items:

/*Reduce Gap*/
.blog-item-wrap {
    margin-bottom: 10px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you so much!

But in second question; I meant the gaps of footer widget list’s. Not the gaps between posts. In the attachment you can see the list screenshot which I want to reduce gaps.

And one quesiton more; In the footer social media menu; I can change the padding from top, but I can’t change from bottom. I want to be same heights from top and bottom. I tried minus padding values but didn’t work, or I couldn’t do.

Thank you again!

Hey there,

Thank you for the clarification,

1. Here’s the CSS you can use to reduce the space i widgets.
/*remove padding in footer menu*/
.widget ul li {
    margin-bottom: 0px;
    padding-bottom: 0px;
}
  1. Here’s the CSS to adjust the footer social media icons.
/*padding to social media icons in footer*/
ul#menu-social-items {
    padding-top: 30px;
}

Best regards,
Support.

They worked perfectly! Thank you so much!

You are always welcome here :slight_smile: