Change menu bar font colour and text spacing/line height

Hi there,

Loving the template - thank you.

Couple of queries please - what is the CSS to change the colour of the text in the menu bar at top? Its black and I would like #1b3c65.

Also how do I change line spacing throughout the body of text sections as this is too close together and doesn’t look great. I have parallax sections on home page that need re-spacing. Or do I need google fonts pro? Just have standard google fonts. I can send PM log-in reply for you to view as not live yet.

Huge thanks!
Emily

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Hi thanks that would be great. Its not live yet, so please go to:

https://login.bluehost.com/hosting/webmail

Username: bouncebehaviouralscience.com
password: Artdecodreaming123!

Many thanks.

Emily

HI Emily

This is not website login details :slight_smile:

Hi - when you type in the username and password is the radio button above it checked to ‘hosting’ login rather than ‘webmail’? That might be the problem? Thanks

Hi there

EMZ I want Wordpress login details, not hosting or webmail :slight_smile:

Hi - sorry but that’s what I gave last time and you were able to help? I dont have direct WP log-in, Ive always done it via hosting… if you def cannot then I will try to find out … Thanks, Emmie

Well, this is even not hosting access details, this is webmail login.
You can get admin details in your WordPress dashboard, user > profile, you can also use reset to set a new password for current user:

Hi Noda,

Its a link to both- webmail and hosting with a radio button above to choose which, the last Colorlib admin help just clicked on the radio button for hosting and was taken into word press.

I’ve done what you suggest tho and the password is as above within Wordpress.

Thanks, Emmie

Hi Emmie

I ALways avoiding myself to use the hosting dashboard since it contains sensitive data

this is the custom css you need to fix your problems:

/menu color/
.main-navigation .menu li a {
color: #1b3c65;
}
/parallax line height and font size/
.shapely_home_parallax p {
font-size: 18px;
line-height: 25px;
}
/Bodu line height/
body p {