Change page header size

Good morning,

Is it possible to change the size of the page headers? I want them to be much smaller and cannot find a place to do that. The site is www.ZJGlam.com

Thank you.
Rita

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to change the header size by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

header#header {
    height: 200px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for the quick response. It works for the pages like I wanted but it also affects the home page jumbotron and I didnt want that affected. Is there any way to do that?

HI

This should work:

body:not(.home) header#header {
height: 200px;
}

Hi,
How are you today?
I 've tried both pieces of code, but only most of the Page Header became transparant.So it seems like the page header size is smaller, but it s actually not . The lower part of the page header is still there, it just became transparant.

So if i go to page ‘Blog’, the page header seems smaller, but the word “BLOG” is still there on top of my first blog post. (only visible when I drag my mouse over it). (blog post is not clickable either).

any idea how to fix the page header size?

I just want the page header on every page to be the same size as the (sticky) Menu header.
Hope you can help:)
Thanks

Hello

Thank you I’m fine, hope you are well :slight_smile:
Please provide link to the page

Hi,
Thank you for helping out!
Here is the link: https://tinyurl.com/yaox4ttr
If you click on page Blog or Contact, you 'll see the problem, when you click and drag.
I do like the header size 114 on each page though.
Thanks,

Hello :slight_smile:

OK, please add this code now:

#header .bottom-header.blog {
display: none;
}

It works! Thank you :wink:

Cool
I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!