Change text in Flex Caption within the header

Hey,

I’m trying to make some simple copy edits on the homepage of a Dazzling theme, but can’t seem to figure out where to change the text within the div Flex Caption. Just need to change wording within class=entry_ title and class=excerpt

Thanks!

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
let’s add some more details t this question, you want to change default wordings in the theme files? or you want to change dynamic text from the posts? please come back with screenshot and link to the page
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hey,

I’m just looking to change the dynamic wording on the homepage. Right now the taglines are:
“Your Journey Starts Here”
“Handpicked Approaches to Living Authentically”

I just need to update the text, but can’t find how to do that within the page editor. Screenshot attached for reference. Link to page is http://www.kimebinger.com/

Thanks!

Hi christineebinger

To be honest, even i cant recall where this text is coming from, have you tried to edit this page:
My Method – Kim Ebinger text should be here without any doubt,
christineebinger if you allow me to check this from backend then i promise i cant find it in minutes :slight_smile:
to do this use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  
p.s. you can use your email in the link registration

Thanks so much your post! I am looking for this problem!

Hi

@mrpieelsa can you send me your admin details ? i can check this for you? :slight_smile: use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box