change text size of testimonial part

Hey there,
can somebody help me to change the text size of my testimonial site? I want the customers feedback to be larger…
I’m using shapely theme.
Thanks so much,
chrschler

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to change the text size by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Testimonial text size*/
.slides p {
    font-size: 30px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks a lot, it works :slight_smile: can you also tell me how to change the text size in the parallex areas?

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked.

You can use the following CSS code to change the parallax font size by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Parallax font size*/
.top-parallax-section h1 {
    font-size: 100px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hey there,

thanks for this topic, Im also trying to change the font-size in the testimonial part. Unfortunately, the CSS posted above doesn<code>t work for me, the size doesn</code>t change. As an alternative, it would help if the second text in the part (where the name of the testimonial is displayed) would be smaller and thinner (not bold) - could you maybe help me with this issue? Im using Illdy Theme.
Thanks so much in advance,

Christina

Hi,

Try this CSS, You want this to be non-bold right? http://take.ms/NksGM

.testimonial-meta > h6 {
font-weight: normal;
}

If not, can you tell me exactly which part, so that I can provide the custom CSS for that.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Dear Laranz,

thanks so much for your quick help, thats exactly what I wanted to change! Works perfectly well! :slight_smile:
Kind regards,

Christina

Hi,

Glad we helped. :slight_smile:

Let us know If you have any other questions. Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to rate us: [Shapely] Reviews | WordPress.org

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi Laranz,

actually Id love to give Illdy the best of ratings, but in the last days Im experiencing some major troubles I havent had when setting up my first page with your theme :frowning:
Last week, the front-page-counter didnt work for no particular reason - now its up and running again without me doing anything about it. Since today, however, the "Latest News" and the "Team" section on the front page stopped to display the headlines "Latest News" and "Team" on both of my pages (one is running: http://www.reittherapiezentrum-tirol.at/ , the other one is in maintainance mode). Adding to this, on both of my websites the "read more" buttons in the "Latest News" sections stopped linking as they should last week, too. I wrote a support request about this, but couldnt fix it until now (https://colorlibsupport.com/t/latest-news-section-on-front-page-read-more-doesnt-link-to-blogposts-anymore/#post-116599). As Im buliding the (under consturction) page for a friend whom I told how wonderful the Illdy theme is, and I wanted to present the page to him in the next few days, Im quite stressed out, to be frank ;).
As I have different plugins on my two websites and the same things stop to work at the same time - do you know what could cause this problems?
I hope you can help me - thanks in advance,

Christina

Hi again,
just wanted to delete the message I just wrote, but this doesnt seem to be possible.
Anyway, I just found the problem causing the troubles on my websites - I copied a code from the forum (to both pages): https://colorlibsupport.com/t/removing-page-titles-4/ . Now that I removed it, all headlines appear again.
Unfortunately, also the headlines on the pages and the blog-posts are there again - is there a possibilty to remove just these?
Sorry for the former post and thanks a lot for your help,
Christina

Hi,

No problem, Glad you found the issue. :slight_smile:

to remove the page title, use this Custom CSS in Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS,

.page .bottom-header { display: none; }

If that didn’t help, pass me the website address of that page, so that I can provide the correct custom CSS.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hello,
I am using the Illdy theme and trying to change the font size on the Testimonial section. I tried using the CSS above, but I noticed she said she was using Shapely.

/Testimonial text size/
.slides p {
font-size: 30px;
}

^^ this isn’t working (and I tried the other CSS with the font -weight (it worked!)

thanks in advance.

Jeannie

Hi Jeannie,

I also use Illdy and added these two CSS-Codes to change the text-sizes:

#testimonials .section-content .testimonials-carousel .carousel-testimonial .testimonial-content {font-size: 18px;}

.testimonial-meta > h6 {
font-weight: normal;font-size: 25px;
}

Hope this helps!
Kind regards,

Christina

Hello there,

The CSS provided was created for the Shapely theme, since you are using the Illdy theme it would be best for you create a post in the Illdy forum for assistance because it will become difficult to troubleshoot any issues related to the Illdy theme in the Shapely forum.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello Support,

I am sorry about that. I am new to the them and the forum so next time I will make sure I am in the right thread.

Thanks, Christina1986 for the assist.

Sincerely, Jeannie

Hello there,

it is not trouble at all, once you create your post in the Illdy forum then we can have someone assist you there.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support