Changes to pages not saving.

Everytime I make a change to an existing page and save it, the changes aren’t shown and the edit bar for that particular page disappears completely when I view it.

If I go in to edit the same page via the Dashboard I can see the changes I have made but again when I save it and then view the page the changes aren’t shown and the edit bar disappears again.

My site is www.premierleagueheroes.com and one of the pages that I have had a problem with is www.premierleagueheroes.com/arsenal

I have deactivated all plugins and the problem still happens.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks in advance

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I have checked the website but it appears fine.
Could you provide before and after images of the changes made to the page so that I have a frame of reference?

In the meantime, please use the following link to clear your browser cache as that can be the cause:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi, thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

I have refreshed the cache and the problem still persists.

An example of a page with this error is www.premierleagueheroes.com/radostin-kishishev

I made a change to this page (removed the words Back to Charlton Athletic) and previewed the change which is the first image,

I then updated the page and the words Back to Charlton Athletic have not been removed as can be seen in the second image. Also the Wordpress edit bar is missing too.

Thanks

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

It seems your browser cache needs to be refreshed. Please try cleaning that and see if it helps.

Here’s a look at the page from my end.

Best Regards,
Support