Changing Category Title Font Size ACTIVELLO

Hi

Could you let know if there is a code to change the font size of the Category title to make it bigger – News & Views, Blog etc on the image attached of my page.

thank you!

Hi @labelwarrior,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#page .post-inner-content .cat-item {
    font-size: 13px;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin

Thanks so much for your quick response. Unfortunately this doesn’t make the logo header image responsive? Is there anything else I can try?

Do I need to change anything to the media file in wordpress?

Unfortunately this doesn’t make the logo header image responsive? Is there anything else I can try?

I am not sure what you are trying to achieve you said in your initial reply “Could you let know if there is a code to change the font size of the Category title to make it bigger – News & Views, Blog etc on the image attached of my page.” so i have provided you solution to make category title bigger but you never asked anything about logo header image responsiveness.

Please advise.

Movin

I am so sorry I have two threads questions on the forum and put my reply in the wrong one. Please ignore the query about image responsiveness above. I will repost this in the right thread.

Thank you, your code above to change the font size of my categories has worked!

LW

Movin this is my other thread.

Sorry for the confusion.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/logo-header-not-responsive-on-mobile/#post-61389

You are always welcome here :slight_smile: