Changing colour og background in main menu

Hi,

Love the theme but I have one colour I cannot change - the main menu hover color circled in the attached. I have been through the options and guessed it would be on the Dazzling options | Header panel but I cannot see it?

Thanks, Nick

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out.
In reference to your question here, please provide us with a link to your site so that we can check into this.
I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

Hi

Currently it is nickswain.blog

Thanks, Nick

hey there

Please add this CSSĀ in appearance - customize - additional CSS

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a:hover {
background-color: red !important;
color: green;
}

p.s. you have to change colors in the code

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thanks for this but we are not there yet. It still shows the same green for Home, the main menu button when there is a dropdown list and for hover on the list items as per scren shot attached.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please try using this CSS to change the color:

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a, .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a:hover, .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a:focus, .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a:hover, .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a:focus, .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .open > a, .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .open > a:hover, .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .open > a:focus, .dropdown-menu > li > a:hover, .dropdown-menu > li > a:focus, .navbar-default .navbar-nav .open .dropdown-menu > li > a:hover, .navbar-default .navbar-nav .open .dropdown-menu > li > a:focus {
    background-color: red;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Exactly what was needed - thank you!

Cool, I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!