changing design of widgets? [PLEASE IGNORE MY PREVIOUS POST]

Hi, thanks for the theme its great!

i am wondering how to change things like text size, colour, alignment in widgets such as ‘parallax’ and ‘features’

im new to this but assuming this is done in the css editor,how do i ‘access’ the widgets to make changes?

hopefully this makes sense

my site is danelliswriting.com where you can see what i mean.

thanks

self-resolved, how exciting :slight_smile:

Hi @ellisdan,

Awesome great to see you got that solved.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Cheers,
Movin

hi @movin

thanks for the reply anyway! here’s what I did in case anyone else is trying - in css style sheet editor

#shapely_home_parallax-3 h1 {
color: rgb(0,0,0);
font-size: 50px;
}

#shapely_home_parallax-3 p {
font-weight: bold;
font-size: 18px;
}

#shapely_home_parallax-6 h1 {
}

#shapely_home_features-3 p {
text-align: center;
}

only works with jetpack installed, don’t know why, beyond my technical understanding!

Thanks for sharing the solution here in the forum that will help others.

only works with jetpack installed, don’t know why, beyond my technical understanding!

May be you have added the shared CSS code in the Jetpack CSS editor so it’s happening. To avoid this you can try adding the CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Shapely Options -> Other

ahh OK! not too technical after all,

thanks again
Dan

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

I’m poking around the Shape CSS editor and I can’t find any of this code.

I just need to kick the text size inside parallax widgets up a touch. Is there a variable textsize I can tweak somewhere in this code? It’s not obvious what drives the body text of the widgets. Could be being stupid…

Hi @paulr,

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Cheers,
Movin