Changing Sidebar Width 300x for AdSense

Hi, first of all i want to thank all you guys for that great theme and for your supports. I have stared use Travelify theme but i have an issue with width of sidebar. I want to add 300x600 ad layout to Sidebar. How can i change it for 300px and stay same content are width?

I have research old post from all the end. Found some CSS codes but when i try that responsive layout broken. Thanks for all your supports again.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Just to confirm, you want to increase the sidebar width but have the content area remain the same?

In that case we can try increasing the container width. You can use the following CSS code to do so by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

@media (min-width: 1200px)
.blog .container {
    width: 1300px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hi, thanks for your attention and support. When i used code which you gave me nothing happen diffrent. I attached an image. In this image you will see that the Ads layout (300x600) don’t fit correctly in Sidebar.

Thank you very much again.

Hello there,

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect the page and test out a solution?

Best Regards,
Support