Clark template - carousel

Hi, how would I get rid of the carousel in Colorlib | Free Bootstrap Website Template
I would like it so theres only one of the slides instead of both of them.

Hi @gugarz

It’s an HTML template and you can do this by editing it, do you have any problems with this?

Regards

Hi,
Yeah I don’t know what to remove and I was receiving a few issues when I tried doing it by myself.
Also do you know where I can find the image for this “Screenshot by Lightshot” and is it possible to change it to something else which would be better suited for my needs.
Thanks.

Hi,
I also noticed that there’s a contact me form “Screenshot by Lightshot” but when I press send message it doesn’t actually do anything. How would I implement something like formspree.io?

Hey there

Well, this is all about HTML and CSS, in order to work with such a template you need at least beginner experience,
Screenshot by Lightshot - This is not an image, its an icon, hovewer if you want to use image here its possible
Usualy HTML forms does not have any form processing functionality, you need to implement it yourself.

You need to follow their documentation,

Regards

Hi,
Ah alright that’s fine, I’ve implemented the formspree.io and did a bit of research on the icons. I’ve tried doing multiple stuff to get rid of the carousel and just keep it as 1 still image and text but it just doesn’t work.
Thanks

Is there any possibility you can help me out with the code of getting rid of the carousel but still keeping one of the slides?

Hi

Well, usually such thing is outside of our support scopes but I can help you )
to do this I need FTP details of your live website and a screenshot of how you want it.
Please note, I cant help if you still have it on localhost.

Regards

Hi,

I appreciate your kindness.
So in this gif: Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY I would like it so you cannot move it left and right, basically just disable the function of the carousel.
I have also messaged you the details for the FTP

Thanks

Hi,
Also I get these errors Screenshot by Lightshot when I try to put a dash (Screenshot by Lightshot).

Hi

folder you shared is empty: Screenshot by Lightshot please verify

Hi,
Oh right where it says “Remote site:”, change that to /var/www/html
It should look like this Screenshot-2023-05-18-at-10-46-20 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB
Thanks

Hi,
I found a new problem, this button Screenshot by Lightshot doesn’t work at all. I tried going to the original template and noticed that it doesn’t work there as well.
Thanks

Hi there

I just replied you in DM,

Regarding button, use this CSS code:

.ftco-hireme {
    z-index: 1;
}

Let me know results

Hi,
The button works now.
I’ve also replied back to you in DMs.
Thanks

Hi

You have my reply as well

Hi,
Just replied back, the permissions error should be fixed now.

Hi,
Were you able to access and edit the files?

Hi @gugarz

Yes, I see everything now, thanks :slight_smile:

Ok, the probelm here is that you are using the slider as a hero section, usually, the slider has a drag feature and this CSS code can stop that:

.owl-carousel .owl-stage {
    pointer-events: none;
}

However it’s better to not use the slider in this case, simple design it by HTML, two-column, put the text on left and image on right column,

Regards

Hi,
The CSS Code managed to work, thanks a lot for all your help!