Client logo slider increase image size or add additional rows?

I saw a similar question was asked about a year ago (#155377) but it’s closed to new replies and I didn’t see a solution provided.

I’d like to display my clients logos larger and also on more than just the one row. Are either of these possible to do?

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

We can use some CSS to increase the logo size but as for the second request, do you want to have multiple rows available for the logo?

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks for confirming this can change with a CSS addition. Could you explain what I’d need to add and where? I’ll send my site link as a private reply.

With the second row, I mean I’d love to see an option to add a second row of the carousel or a second carousel by itself. I guess I could accomplish this by just adding a second widget though, correct?

Good morning

Can help you to increase logo height but 2 rows is not possible :frowning:
Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

.logo-carousel img {
max-height: 100%;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Very nice, thank you!

One other question around the carousel. I’m not yet ready to link out to individual project examples for each logo I have that I’ve done work for so I’d like to disable the faded default logo that brightens on hover over. In other words, with what CSS input can I temporarily disable the faded logos?

Good morning

You can use this css code to disable fading effect:

.logo-carousel li {
opacity: 1 !important;
}

and you can use hashtag (#) in the link if you don’t want to reload your website every time someone clicks on the image

Thanks for this, big help. Another question. Is there a way to control the speed or more importantly, what about having a forward and back arrow effect that would allow the viewer to scan them quicker instead of waiting for the carousel logos to rotate each time – is that possible to do?

Hello,

This is possible but you would need to enlist the aid of a third party developer to change the slider’s code, one of which you can find here:
https://colorlib.com/out/envatostudio

Best Regards,
Support