Collaboration Offer from ThimPress

Hi Colorlib,

I’m Duke from ThimPress.
I’m getting in touch regarding an article published on 2022 Best Remote Business WordPress Themes to Start a Work-From-Home Business - Colorlib with the title “2022 Best Remote Business WordPress Themes to Start a Work-From-Home Business".
It was fantastic to see that the research was of interest, thank you for the coverage. It’s really appreciated.
I was wondering, however, if it would be possible for you to add a link to the keyword “LearnPress” to the research page itself?
This would enable readers to bring more traffic to your site and our product LearnPress, to view the original research and associated data in more depth, as well as provide full credit to my client for their work.
Here are the relevant links:
Research link: LearnPress - The Best Online Education & LMS WordPress Plugin
If you have any questions or if I can help in any way, please feel free to get in touch.
Sincerely,
Duke.

Hi Duke

Thanks for your interest but its a support board and I cant address your question, please use contact us from on the main website to reach out appropriate person

Regards

Hi,

I try to send the contact form but it always shows that an error is preventing me from sending them.
Therefore, can you review it?