Color of the links in the sidebar

Hellow.

Could you tell me please, how to change the color links in the sidebar? I can’t figure out how to do it through the admin panel of the theme and or if it’s possible?
Thank you for your awesome free theme and sorry for my english.

Alexey

I am not sure which option does that and for me it is much easier to write a code for it.

Add this to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS and change color accordingly

#secondary .widget a {
    color: #0f0;
}

Thank you very much!

Ah, an existing thread. iLexx is not crazy, you do not seem to be able to change the “link colors” on the sidebar in the theme options. Thanks for your answer Aigars, that took care of about 85% of it. Previously, most everything on the sidebar was this very light grey text. You can still see it on my blog. Here’s my URL: My Blog Forgive the tinyurl, but I once had my help inquires on forums regarding my website start showing up high in a Google search for my primary keywords, and I found it mildly embarrassing. Could just be me, but humor me. :slight_smile:

Anywho, starting from the top of my sidebar, you’ll see the comment balloon and the text “on” in that not liked very light grey color under “recent comments”. Below that, the little calendar graphic in my archives is also the same color. Below that is my category cloud. I obviously have a blue thing going on with most of the blog (matches my website colors for the primary domain), I’d like them to be blue. I’m not too opposed to the red color on a hover over, but if I could change that too, I might. Then finally where I have the RSS feed of Google news stories for my primary keyword, the dates, and only the dates of the article are the same not liked light grey color.

Can anyone help me here with some custom CSS? I’d appreciate it. Love the theme, and will make a donation, or even buy the paid version, if there is one.

1. To make tag cloud in different color on hover you need to change “Element color on hover” option in Theme Options. Of course it can be done via custom CSS but I don’t think that you should do that if there is an option that you can use.
#secondary .widget a,
#secondary .widget {
    color: #0f0;
}
.tagcloud a {
    background-color: #0f0;
}

Previously given code only targeted links but if you remove “a” form code you will target unlinked content.

Additionally I added code that will change tag cloud color when not hovered over it.

Thanks Aigars, almost there!! Two minor issues remain. I have two “boxes” in the sidebar. A search the blog box, and a follow blog via email box. These are still the very light gray.

I’m happy with the black links in the sidebar, but could they be a different color on a hover?

Thanks!

Just change color code to one you like better

input[type="text"], input[type="email"], input[type="url"], input[type="password"], input[type="search"], textarea {
    border-color: #000;
}

Thank you again, that worked. I think you might have missed my final question though :-). Can I change the color of the links in the sidebar on a mouse over? The items in the RSS feeds, I’m talking.

Yes, no problem with that

#secondary .widget a:hover {
    color: #F00;
}

Oh crap Aigars, I thought I was done bothering you on this issue. I am good with everything now, except one thing!! Changing the color of links on the side bar made my Sparkling Social Widget (Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest and RSS) on my sidebar get all crazy, and turn the little birdie in the twitter symbol red on a mouse over, for example. Anyway to put that back to how it was, all while leaving my “new” mouse over color settings on sidebar links?

This should do the trick.

#secondary .widget .social-icons a:hover {
    color: #fff;
}

If not then

#secondary .widget .social-icons a:hover {
    color: #fff !important;
}

That did it! (The first one). I’m good with the sidebar, thank you for everything. Of course I’m going to start a new thread on something completely different right now.