Comments for Posts still showing after disabled

Hi. I love the Travelify theme but I have a few questions I’m having problems with.

1. I have disabled the comments for posts but there is still a comments section at the bottom of each post. I can’t figure out how to completely get rid of that. I don’t want anything to show, at all.
  2. Is there a way to add a photo from a gallery add-on as my header picture or anywhere else on my site other than individual posts? I use the add-on to make sure people can’t right click and save my photos.

Thank you

Hi @dapsile,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. I have disabled the comments for posts but there is still a comments section at the bottom of each post. I can’t figure out how to completely get rid of that. I don’t want anything to show, at all.

Could you please tell me how you have disabled it and share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you?

2. Is there a way to add a photo from a gallery add-on as my header picture or anywhere else on my site other than individual posts? I use the add-on to make sure people can’t right click and save my photos.

Yes you can add it by setting the header image as displayed in the attached screenshot and as described in the following topic.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/background-image-in-mobile/

Best Regards,
Movin

1. It finally started to take the comments off on the rest of the posts I wrote. Is there any way to take the comments section off of previous posts?

2. I should have been more clear, I was able to set-up the header image the way described in the link below but the problem I’m having is loading a picture from my Enviro Gallery add-on as the header image. I use Enviro Gallery so that no one can right click and copy my photos but I am unable to paste the link for the picture into the header image location. I hope this is more clear.

1. It finally started to take the comments off on the rest of the posts I wrote. Is there any way to take the comments section off of previous posts?

Have you disabled the comments same way for your previous posts?

If yes then could you please tell me how you have disabled it and share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you?

2. I should have been more clear, I was able to set-up the header image the way described in the link below but the problem I’m having is loading a picture from my Enviro Gallery add-on as the header image. I use Enviro Gallery so that no one can right click and copy my photos but I am unable to paste the link for the picture into the header image location. I hope this is more clear.

Just set the header image separately and not from Enviro Gallery add-on and then use any of the following plugins to copy protect it.