Consolution installation error

Hello,
I purchased the Consolution template from colorlib which the download link was sent.
But I have tried all I could to install it on my worldpress website. I keep getting errors. I even tried from Cpanel. but no success.

I am not a developer. pls I want a step by step guide.
thank you

kindly send me the installation procedure.

Thank you

Hi there

Its HTML template, you cant install it in the WordPress but it can be used as an HTML template

I order for it because Colorlib said its a worldpress template.
I dont want a HTML template. Kindly refund.

Account Detail
Name: Agboola Olaniyi Michael
Bank: Guaranty Trust Holding Company PLC
Account Number: 0023646114
Sort Code: 058-083215

Thank you

Hi

May I know where it’s mentioned as a Worpdress theme? if its is a mistake I will correct it

You may start the refund process from your payment system account

kindly share the link of the payment system account.

Hi

Sorry, but I can’t do this, which method you used for payment? if you use PayPal you need to login in your PayPal and issue a refund request

Regards

I paid using my bank card.

pls pay into my Paypal

[email protected].

Hi

In this case, you need to initiate refund from your bank account,
Sorry, we can’t change payment gateway for refund

Dont you have any worldpress theme u can exchange this with? Like school or corporate theme. if you can, kindly give me a worldpress theme so we can forget about refund.

Thank you

Hi

we have WordPress themes but they are free: Best Free WordPress Themes 2021 - Colorlib

Regards

Ok thanks, so unfortunate that I cant get my refund though

Hi

Usually you need to start it from your Paypal account or if you used bank card from your bank account

Here is what my bank said "We can not refund , merchant refund so kindly contact your merchant to request for a refund and provide us with the receipt or mail that confirm refund"

U guys policy seem very tough. U can simply credit my PayPal if U actually intend to refund. 19$ is a lot of money in my country right now. It will be painful if I lose all that money. if U really want to help refund. here is my PayPal : [email protected]

Thank u

Hi

@aigars-silkalns we need your help here :slight_smile: