Contact form 7 problem

Hi,

First thank you so much for theme Illdy.

After several hours of switching on and switching modules in WordPress, I found that there is a problem somewhere in the theme and can not find a solution.

When installing a “Contact Form 7” and create a form that contains radiobutton, checkbox after vlložení page is not displayed or checkbox or radiobutton.

Can you help me out?

Thank you in advance

Hello @filmo,

Can you please add this custom CSS code inside Dashboard > Appearances > Editor > Style.css or directly on your FTP server and let me know if it fixed the issue?

input[type=checkbox]{
  -webkit-appearance:checkbox;
}

It did the trick on my side, so it should work fine.

Best regards

Hi,

thank you for the quick reply.

I tried it and it works on checkbox.

Radio button I still can not see. And now I do not know whether it’s Google Chrome browser or a bug in the code templates

When I look through the page of Internet Explorer so it works.

See my website: http://stone.absolutgastro.com/cenova-ponuka/

Thank you in advance

Hello,

You should expand the above code to include radio buttons.

input[type=radio] {
    -webkit-appearance: radio;
    -O-appearance: radio;
    -moz-appearance: radio;
}

Let me know if it’s working alright.

Regards

Thanks for the very nice Illdy theme. Unfortunately, I’m having a couple difficulties.

First, when trying to create a solo checkbox, the box initially appeared as a single line across the entire page. Then after applying the fix below, it appears as a box, but centered in the middle of the text, not on the left side.
input[type=checkbox]{
-webkit-appearance:checkbox;
}

Second, I want to remove/hide the graphic that displays percentages of typography, design and development on the front page. I don’t see an option to remove it, and its very persistent, unless I incorporate a widget,

I appreciate the help.

Hi @schraup,

Please be kind and post a new thread with your request. We want to keep the forum easy to follow.

Thank you for understanding,

Cristian