Contact form

Hi, on my contact page I use Contact Form 7. However, if you look at the actual contact page on my web site (image attached), it appears to have another contact form below the Contact Form 7, which I don’t think I have put there. And I cannot see it on my page when I am looking at it from my control panel. Is that something in the theme? And if so, how do I remove it? I just want to use Contact Form 7. Thanks very much

Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
In relation to your query here, could you provide us with a link to that page so that we can have a closer look into this.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

Hi, thanks so much for your reply. Here is the link to the page with contact form: Contact - Rakita Craft. Your help is much appreciated. Jenia

Hi there,
Thanks for writing back.
In this case, unfortunately that site seems to redirect to a 403 forbidden error while accessed. Attached is a screenshot from my end. Could you perhaps check into it.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

Hi, I have spoken to my host and they said that if you provided your IP address they will whitelist it in the .htaccess file. Once they’ve done that, I’ll let you know. Sorry about all this, really appreciate your patience and help. Jenia

Hello Jenia

WHat i see from the picture its not a contact form its comment box and you can disable it from the page editor, check this link for more about comments:
https://wpexplorer-themes.com/total/docs/enable-comments-for-pages/
if your problem is still not resolved then providing Ip address is not the best idea, and it will not work (we are 2 operators, one developer and we change our locations :wink: ) please open your website temporary so that we can check i